CARBON PRIME TM - the indestructible, portable, multipurpose park flier:Featuring the "Softlock tm" construction system. Vintage styling, state-of-the-art engineering and performance and durability. 3 or 4 channel control. Can be flat-packed for travel in a matter of minutes without tools.
CARBON TRAVELER CONVERTIBLE TM - the indestructible, portable, ultra-light, multipurpose plane:
If you need versatility, portablity and durability in a single plane, this plane is for you. Bi-wing, mono-high wing, sport, stunt, 3D, indoor or out!
CARBON FALCON TM - the first of the Porta-Planes:
This ARF offers total control with no control surfaces via exclusive "Warperon" wing shape shifting system. Simple and quick no tool setup and disassembly. Incredible slow flying performance and control. Fly indoors or out. The ultimate in portability and durability! E-powered and soaring flight with bird-like control!
CARBON KESTREL TM - the mini Porta-Plane wing kit:
Same features as the Carbon Falcon only in a lighter, smaller package. Easy build kit for indoor slow flight or equip for "big air" outdoor excitement!
See what's new in the development department
Welcome to the WALLY WORKS!
The following foamie E-planes are as simple to make as some ARF's. Some start with Walmart (thus the name) supplies or toy foam gliders as your wing cores. They can be built for as little as $20 (batteries and other electronics not included of course) with simple hand tools and minimum building skills. (Can you draw a straight line with a ruler and follow instructions?)
Durable enough to learn on and advance your skills without ending up with a pile of kindling and bent motor shafts! (and they look cool too!) Our mission is to design the best bang for the buck using proven flight concepts with inexpensive supplies along with simple construction methods.
And if you like durability without having to build, don't forget to check out the Carbon Falcon slow flyer portable ARF flying wing above. This ripstop and CF tubing model just may be the first indestructible indoor and park flyer ever! No control surfaces, 2 minute setup/teardown, not even any foam or balsa to break and flies like nothing you've seen before!
- Our foamie designs so far are all pushers. Most crashes are nose first and you don't want the most expensive parts in harms way. Also, pushers are more efficient due to no prop wash striking the wing or fuse.
- Top surface of wings are designed to remain as clean as possible for best performance.
- Folding prop for much cleaner glide performance and breakage prevention on planes designed to thermal.
- Shock absorbing "power pod" and impact releasing features prevent damage to the spendy electronics.
- Use of inexpensive motors and long duration NiMh cells for minimal start-up costs.
- Are easily upgradeable with higher power motors, gear drives or brushless for increased performance.
- Interchangeable power pods for less redundancy of expensive electronics.
- Can be repaired if necessary at the in case of "severe" damage.
=JSF= JET STREET FIGHTER TM :
=JSF= STEP-BY-STEP CONSTRUCTION GUIDE IS AVAILABLE HERE!
Who says that slow flyers have to only fly slowly and be flimsy antiques? We've got a multi-role Jet Street Fighter for you!
A sheet foam stealth jet-like fun flyer design that will get out and move as well as fly slow using that GWS IPS gear you may already have. Plus it's strong enough to upgrade to a geared 300 or light brushless for real jet like performance!
Not all flying wings are created equal! The Wally Wing starts with a $5 foam toy glider and becomes a nearly indestructible, high performance, soaring, stunting, state-of-the-art speed 400 flying wing you can build for less than $20 (less gear).
POLLY PUSHER TM -1/02 Polly wins 2nd place in the Ezone foamie forum design contest! Ezone contest entry #6
This plane uses the same toy glider foam wing as above but is a polyhedral design with twin CF booms and an inverted V tail. A real versatile floater! Learn all about it from the complete review.
Here's just some of the many pictures builders have sent us